You’d been waiting for Rakhi for a long time, now that you’ve cherished the relationship with your Brother, celebrated the festivity, collected gifts and cash.
I believe you have a choice now:
- Spend the money – Buying that AND clothing you had your eyes on, That flagship smartphone, or the sling bag with suede.
- Save the money – Tucking it in the secret compartment of your lady purse or squeezing it in a Gullak.
Here’s my plea:
This Rakhi, start something that will grow with you. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. A BIG aspect of feeling independence is having enough money. You may be dependent on your job, husband, father or brother financially. Which is fine. But why miss out on the thrill of growing, multiplying your money?
The financial world is TOO complicated, Not enough money, the fear of losing money is BIGGER than the thrill of growing and multiplying money, on and on. This happens to the best of us. It’s OK.
A few steps you can immediately take are:
- Watch One Idiot and Return of One Idiot. – It’s by Amole Gupte, The man behind 3 Idiots.
- An app you can start off with as less as ₹500 – Simply Save.
- Tony Robbins is striving to simplify finance. Check out Unshakeable and Money Master the game